Rimini Street’s award-winning and industry-leading enterprise software support to resolve complex, problem cases for its clients, achieve cost savings and IT resource optimization, and enable reallocation of resources to innovation for growth
Rimini Street a global provider of end-to-end enterprise software support, products and services, the leading third-party support provider for Oracle and SAP software, and a Salesforce and AWS partner, today announced that HCX Technology Partners, a Philippines-based digital business solutions provider under the Asticom Group of Companies, has selected Rimini Support services for its 60,000 Oracle PeopleSoft software licenses.
HCX Partners with Rimini Street to Overcome Challenges and Empower its Future
HCX specializes in Oracle PeopleSoft implementation for leading companies in the Philippines, covering a broad spectrum of industry clients from banking, telecommunications, ecommerce and real estate. Over the past decade, HCX has expanded its solutions offerings to include a wider range of implementation, managed integration and training services for a multitude of software such as Salesforce, Sprinklr, and DocuSign.
In 2020, HCX conducted an evaluation project to address IT talent resourcing challenges. The project identified areas of improvement, which included:
- Optimizing annual software support maintenance fees for its 60,000 Oracle PeopleSoft licenses
- Enhancing support for customizations, which allowed HCX to address client issues more efficiently
- Streamlining IT resources by reducing the need to hire additional staff to address Oracle software issues
- Enabling the HCX IT team to focus on innovation and strategic, future-focused developmental projects
Criselda de Jesus, department head of HCM & CRM Solutions at HCX, stated, “We were searching for a partner who could provide us with comprehensive support services to address our broader needs and optimize costs. We found the perfect solution with Rimini Street, which has not only helped us save on our budget, but also provided us with exceptional value.”
“We are thrilled to have selected Rimini Support services for our 60,000 Oracle PeopleSoft software licenses. It has allowed us to reallocate budget and IT resources towards innovation projects, which will enable us to expand our technology offerings to help many more businesses in the Philippines,” said Froilan Rabatan, HCX managing director.
Rimini Street Improves HCX Operations and Empowers its Future
Since making the decision to switch their annual support to Rimini Street, HCX has benefitted from:
- A named, dedicated Primary Support Engineer (PSE) with an average of 20 years of experience and access to the capabilities of hundreds of engineering teammates around the world
- Faster response time to address and resolve issues, with guaranteed 10-minute response time for critical issues
- Support for customizations at the same level as vendor-delivered code
- Significant reduction in annual support fees, joining the more than 5,000 Rimini Street clients who have saved $7 billion to date
- Improved quality of solutions, including root cause analysis
With the ability to reallocate budget and IT resources towards innovation projects to bolster its future, HCX is looking forward to adding technologies to their stack of offerings, including financial systems and mobile application development for self-service.
Explore the full Rimini Street portfolio of ultra-responsive, trusted and proven support, managed services, security, integration, observability, professional services and Rimini ONE end-to-end outsourcing solutions for SAP, Oracle, and Salesforce applications to support competitive advantage, profitability, and growth.
Also read: Practical application of Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare
Do Follow: CIO News LinkedIn Account | CIO News Facebook | CIO News Youtube | CIO News Twitter
CIO News, a proprietary of Mercadeo, produces award-winning content and resources for IT leaders across any industry through print articles and recorded video interviews on topics in the technology sector such as Digital Transformation, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Cloud, Robotics, Cyber-security, Data, Analytics, SOC, SASE, among other technology topics