Friday, December 9, 2022

Slide
Cypherock raises $1M from leading industry leaders

Cypherock raises $1M from leading industry leaders

0
Cypherock is building a hardware wallet without a seed phrase Cypherock, a hardware wallet startup that aims to accelerate Web3 adoption, raised $1 million from an array of industry leaders, including Consensys Mesh, Infinite Capital,...
Sports tech startup GoPllay raises pre-seed funding from prominent investors

Sports tech startup GoPllay raises pre-seed funding from prominent investors

0
Recently, GoPllay received $100,000 under the Google for Startups Cloud Program Pune-based sports technology startup GoPllay launched its platform today. The company raised an undisclosed pre-seed funding round from prominent angel investors based out of...
Fintech startup Novo raises additional $35M in Series B from GGV Capital

Fintech startup Novo raises additional $35M in Series B from GGV Capital

0
The fresh capital will be used to scale small business checking account integrations and partnerships, and will also be deployed towards expansion Novo, a fintech platform catering to small businesses, raised additional funding of $35...
EdVentures to invest $1.1mn in EdTech start-up Jeel

EdVentures to invest $1.1mn in EdTech start-up Jeel

0
EdVentures is seeking more investments in EdTech start-ups, while expanding globally Egypt’s EdVentures said it will $1.1 million in the EdTech start-up Jeel, an education and entertainment platform for pre-schoolers in the region. EdVentures, the corporate...
Dubai Chamber of Commerce receives 150 startup applications for metaverse academy

Dubai Chamber of Commerce receives 150 startup applications for metaverse academy

0
The Dubai Chamber of Digital Economy's metaverse academy has received over 150 applications from startups. Close to 67% of these were from the UAE and the remaining 33% were from followed by India, Jordon,...