Fortinet Expands List of Global SPs Using Secure SD-WAN to Include Tata Teleservices, Comcast Business, Granite Telecommunications, C&W Business Panama, Acuative and 1&1 Versatel.
Bangalore, India, September 29, 202
Rajesh Maurya, Regional Vice President, India & SAARC at Fortinet
Fortinet® (NASDAQ: FTNT), a global leader in broad, integrated and automated cybersecurity solutions, today announced six new service providers have selected Fortinet Secure SD-WAN to differentiate their business and deliver new value-added services to customers. These six organizations, including Tata Teleservices, Comcast Business, Granite Telecommunications, C&W Business Panama, Acuative and 1&1 Versatel, are expanding their customer offerings powered by Fortinet Secure SD-WAN, continuing Fortinet’s momentum with an existing and expanding list of service providers (SPs).
Complexity Impeding Digital Innovations
Many organizations are challenged with poor visibility and analytics into their network. Additionally, tasks that need to be performed manually increase time, cost and likelihood of error, as well as a reduction in flexibility and increase in network outages. IT teams are looking to prevent these network outages and remove human error that is the major cause of downtime and security breaches.
To help prevent customers from having to face these challenges, service providers around the world are developing new services powered by Fortinet Secure SD-WAN to simplify the WAN architecture and management and to accelerate deployment. As a result, they’re able to provide customers with greater insights into their network, enforcing consistent policy across off-and on- network users, extensive ecosystem integrations, proactive WAN remediation and automation.
SPs Deliver Additional Value-add Services Powered by Fortinet Secure SD-WAN
Fortinet Secure SD-WAN helps SPs differentiate their managed services with superior quality of experience, accelerated convergence and efficient operation.
- Accelerated Convergence Powered by One Operating System: Fortinet accelerates the convergence of security and networking with organically developed and consolidated key functions encompassing SD-WAN, NGFW, advanced routing and access proxy for ZTNA support. Having one solution that offers all these capabilities in one eliminates device sprawl and enforces one policy consistent across all edges – including off and on network users – and provides flexible deployment options.
- Superior Quality of Experience for users and IT teams: Delivering superior quality of experience for both end users and IT teams is a win-win situation for service providers. User experience is enhanced with accelerated access, performance, increased uptime to cloud-based critical business applications using a cloud-on-ramp approach, and is unaffected by location whether the user is in or outside the office. Fortinet developed and introduced the world’s only SD-WAN ASIC (SOC4) to enable customers to provide superior SD-WAN experience by accelerating their application performance.
- Efficient Operations Across WAN and Cloud Edges: With services powered by Fortinet Secure SD-WAN, SPs are able to offer customers a consistent view and analytics into their network operations, dramatically reducing the cost of operations, vastly improving MTTR, and accelerating deployment. Fortinet’s pioneered Secure SD-WAN helps automate the delivery of network services across their entire life-cycle, Day 0, Day 1, and Day 2+ at large scale while protecting against the entire digital attack surface.
Fortinet Secure SD-WAN: A Clear Industry Leader
In addition to its growing adoption with more than 30,000 customer deploying Fortinet Secure SD-WAN, the solution’s unique capabilities have led to the following industry accolades:
- Fortinet’s ASIC approach was recognized as a leader in the Gartner WAN Edge MQ 2020 and received the highest rating for the Security-Sensitive use case among sixty vendors.
- Fortinet’s Secure SD-WAN enables faster deployment at scale and subsequently received a “Recommended” rating as validated by NSS Labs SD-WAN test.
- Fortinet was a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant two years in a row and received “Gartner Peer Insight” Customer’s Choice for WAN Edge recognition in 2020 with the highest number of customer reviews.
CIO News, a proprietary of Mercadeo, produces award-winning content and resources for IT leaders across any industry through print articles and recorded video interviews on topics in the technology sector such as Digital Transformation, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Cloud, Robotics, Cyber-security, Data, Analytics, SOC, SASE, among other technology topics.