Artificial Intelligence will transform citizen development. AI advancements within low-code technology will enable everyone to become a citizen developer. Citizen developers will be able to input in plain English what the problem they are trying to solve is and conversational AI will be able to generate code
This is an exclusive interview conducted by the Editorial Team of CIO News with Dr. Jassim Haji, where he talks about:
Trends of Artificial Intelligence in 2022:
Natural Language Generation (NLG):
- Open AI (Artificial Intelligence) recently made its GPT-3 large language model, being used by hundreds of apps, available by API. The example of the power of NLG, GPT-3 can be used in applications that require an understanding of language, from converting natural language into software code
- Robotic process automation (RPA) tools can automate some of the most mundane, repetitive tasks in the workplace. Think about data-intensive, rules-based processes – in business functions such as finance, customer service, and HR. Get advice from your peers on RPA best practices, how to get started, success metrics, training options, and more.
- A newly expanded introduction to the trend of video analytics will be offered in the year 2022. In terms of security and marketing, video analytics may assist every company. According to industry estimates, the global Artificial Intelligence based surveillance and security market will reach $4.46 billion (USD) in 2023, with nearly half of all countries already adopting AI cameras as a vision sensor in advanced AI vision systems.
- Over the last 2 years of the pandemic, we have seen a massive shift of purchases moving from offline to online stores which require massive feet on the ground. Hence there is a need to invest in the development and deployment of the next generation of delivery vehicles that are completely autonomous be it long-haul trucks or last-mile delivery vans.
AI-Driven Personalization Will Reach New Heights:
- The proliferation of Artificial Intelligence is highest in business operations that are closest to the consumers and, therefore, create the highest value. These include service operations, product and/or service development, and marketing and sales.
Development with Low-Code Technology:
- Enterprises are beginning to leverage out-of-the-box foundation models as they begin to deploy Artificial Intelligence in the enterprise, drastically accelerating time-to-value for AI solutions surrounding language, vision, and more. Artificial Intelligence will transform citizen development. AI advancements within low-code technology will enable everyone to become a citizen developer. Citizen developers will be able to input in plain English what the problem they are trying to solve is and conversational AI will be able to generate code.
Use of Artificial Intelligence in Cyber-security:
- AI algorithms have already been used for preventing cyber attacks, monitoring corporate networks, detecting malicious software, and other applications. Now business users are troubled by smart hackers who manipulate data used in model training, access sensitive data by reverse engineering AI systems, or detect security weak spots in corporate systems. To counter these cyber threats, businesses now want Artificial Intelligence solutions to closely screen all data used for model training and to inject special security elements in the AI models.
CIO News, a proprietary of Mercadeo, produces award-winning content and resources for IT leaders across any industry through print articles and recorded video interviews on topics in the technology sector such as Digital Transformation, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Cloud, Robotics, Cyber-security, Data, Analytics, SOC, SASE, among other technology topics